Roadworthy Certificate Victoria

  • Home
  • Roadworthy Certificate Victoria
Certificate of roadworthiness in Victoria

Roadworthy Certificate and Inspection Victoria

Before a car can be sold or re-registered in Victoria, an RWC, or certificate of roadworthiness, is required. Before a certificate of roadworthiness in Victoria is granted, a professional vehicle tester must confirm that your vehicle fulfils the standards laid out in Regulation 220 by the Victoria Roads Corporation, or VicRoads.

A certificate of roadworthiness is sometimes necessary before a fault notice can be removed on a vehicle, or as part of a mandated inspection for vehicles such as cabs and buses (which must undergo regular, periodic mandatory Inspections).

Tulla AutoCare is a licenced car testing service provider in Victoria with the ability to issue a roadworthy certificate. Bring your vehicle to our well-equipped workshop today, or schedule a roadworthy inspection here.

Get Free Quote

For any of our service or product evaluation